Published On: Mon, Dec 30th, 2013
Published in Category: Others

3 of a family suffocated to death due to heating up room with coal

Share This
Tags

FAISALABAD: Three persons of the same family suffocated to death as they used coal for heating up their room in cold weather here on Sunday.

Rescue sources said, the incident took place in Sadhar area of Faisalabad when the family fell asleep after burning the coal for heating purpose.

Due to the closure of the door and windows, the coal gas filled in the room resulting death of three persons.


buy cialis 100mg online