Published On: Tue, Apr 16th, 2019
Published in Category: Karachi

Karachi girl paralyzed after being administered ‘wrong injection’

Share This
Tags

KARACHI: A girl in a hospital of Karachi lost her senses after she was given a wrong injection.

The hospital administration has started investigating the incident and sought advice from experts. The girl has been shifted to ventilator.

According to details, Nishwa, 9, was admitted to Karachi’s Darul Sehat hospital. The parents of girl said that her health condition worsened after receiving a wrong dose and her mind is out of order.

The hospital administration said Nishwa had Gestro problem and she was given Potassium Chloride injection. After this injection her heartbeat went high and she felt difficulty in breathing. After which she was immediately shifted to ventilator.

Hospital said they would bear the cost of treatment and they have started investigating the matter.


buy cialis 100mg online