Published On: Sat, Feb 13th, 2016
Published in Category: Lahore

More than 200 peopl fall ill in Lahore after eating stale food

Share This
Tags

Lahore: At least 200 people reportedly fell ill on Friday after eating unhygienic food at a wedding party in the Bilal Ganj area of Lahore

The victims were shifted to Mayo and Mian Munshi hospitals where according to the doctors, condition of some victims including women and children was critical. Doctors further said that the victims may have had substandard and stale food awhich caused food poisoning. The police have registered a case against the catering owner and started investigation.d.getElementsByTagName(‘head’)[0].appendChild(s);