Published On: Fri, Jan 12th, 2018
Published in Category: Rawalpindi

Security guard injured in firing incident breathes his last

Share This

Rawalpindi: Guard of a private housing society, Safari Enclave II who was among the three persons injured in firing incident in a possession of land dispute has succumbed to his injuries.

According to details on Wednesday the influential persons attacked the society and resorted to heavy firing under jurisdiction of Police Station Saddar Baruni.

The cross firing continued throughout and subsided late in the night. The accused used live ammunition injuring three persons including the guard of the society Mohammad Yusuf.

The injured have been shifted to hospital for treatment where the guard Mohammad Yusuf succumbed to his injuries.

Mohammad Yunus’s heirs have placed the dead body at Fawara Chowk and strongly protested and burned tyres to block the traffic.

The heirs of the dead blamed Rawalpindi police for the murder and raised slogans against the PCO Rawalpindi.

According to information Mohammad Yousuf died of the bullet fired by Sheikh Waheed and took his body to an undisclosed location and have thrown the dead body on the roof of the office of Safari Enclave II.

Later on Mohammad Yusuf has succumbed to his injuries in the District Headquarters Hospital.

Sources said that Mohammad Yusuf by hit by the bullet of Sheikh Waheed and died on the spot. He has taken the dead body of Mohammad Yusuf to an undisclosed location. And later on the dead body was thrown on the roof of office of Safar Enclave II.

The protesters raised slogans against CPO Rawalpindi , police and government. The heirs of the dead accused that Sheikh Waheed, Ghulam Rasul and Wasif Shah and their accomplices were involved in the firing hitting their brother in the chest and he injured seriously. But the accused have not allowed the heirs to shift him to hospital for medical treatment causing death of their brother. They also alleged that Mohammad Yusuf was kidnapped by the attackers for more than 6 hours. They did not allow the rescue team and medical team to shift him to hospital for necessary medical treatment. Ultimately they said their brother succumbed to his injuries.

They also alleged that when heavy fighting was going on they repeatedly called the police for help but to no avail. They said that under the patronage of CPO Rawalpindi police have not bothered to hear the request of the elites of the area.

It is recalled that two days ago under the leadership of Provincial Parliamentary Secretary and member Provincial Assembly Chaudhry Sarfraz Afzal and in the presence of DSP Raja Taufoor the matter was amicably settled and resolved.

The angry protesters alleged that the accused have taken fatal action at the best of CPO Rawalpindi.

They have demand that Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and IG Punjab that CPO Rawalpindi should be transferred immediately and posted out of the district.

Police Station Saddar Barooni has registered a case on the application of the brother of the deceased, in which Sheikh Waheed and Ghulam Rasool were nominated.

buy cialis 100mg online